Tuesday, April 29, 2014

This is just a mid-point

Stem readers, I would like to hear about your opinions. I have been writing for a while now. Just to remember you, I wanted to start by explaining the basic concepts of photography, as what does ISO, shutter speed and aperture means.

I believe there are tons of explanations on how to use a camera, most notable, due to fact that digital cameras are used in the same manner. But for now I wish to know something about you. From now on I will start to explain more darkroom oriented topics. And I am asking you:
  • What do you expect?
  • What would you like to learn?
  • Do you have any idea in mind?
After this I will give you a little resume of what topics I am going to be explaining the next weeks:
  • How to make a darkroom.
  • Types of chemicals for developing, developer, stop bath, fixer, hypo solution, photo-flo.
  • How to choose an enlarger. Enlarger accessories.
With time, I hope to have enough money to buy color chemicals and explain them. (Except E-6 process, I will explain why).

(Sorry if this post does not contain explanations, or something like that…)


No comments:

Post a Comment